2016 Memberships Are Live

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
After an eventful first season, we are now heading into our second. My top priority after becoming President was to get a proper system in place to manage our membership. I'm very proud to say that I am confident that I have done that and I'm looking forward to new and returning members using the software.

Invites went out over the last week or so. If you're newly interested in joining, please visit our website at www.thirdrail.nyc for more information.

After an eventful first season, we are now heading into our second. My top priority after becoming President was to get a proper system in place to manage our membership. I'm very proud to say that I am confident that I have done that and I'm looking forward to new and returning members using the software.

Invites went out over the last week or so. If you're newly interested in joining, please visit our website at www.thirdrail.nyc for more information.
Rock on Rox.

Thanks for all you've done.

Hey R roxfontaine I renewed a few days ago and I couldn't input the social network info it requested. It kept saying the format was wrong or it was too long -- I forget exactly. But I just cut/pasted the page links straight from my browser bar. and it wasn't working so I left those blank. I'm not looking for tech support as it doesn't matter much to me whether that stuff is there or not, but I wanted to let you know. If there is a form somewhere or an email addy I should submit this to point me to it and I'll gladly do so. I couldn't find one.

Hmm. I think you just need to enter your username without an @ for twitter. I can't remember but I'll definitely check that out. You can get support by clicking here.

Reactions: mgarbowski