2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

Can someone report what the season ticket gift is? Trying to figure out whether it is worth picking it up at the stadium on Saturday (seems unlikely).

Reactions: FootyLovin
I purchased one ticket via the member presale this morning. Was not happy that all I got was an e-mail with basically no warning, but it worked out.

I see now that they are opening up the whole stadium.

Rubbing not sure where else to put this, but the presale for the game against Miami in Sept was not surprising: insane prices and limited availability
interested rubbing hands GIF

getting ready to make back a lot of my season ticket cost by fleecing Messi fanboiz

Exactly !! He thinks he is getting a PS5 out of this
How much do you want a PS5? Haha

This is something I don't actually remember, but when I was little, I had my tonsils taken out and because of that, my dad got me a Nintendo. My mom still claims to this day that "giving me" the Nintendo was actually my dad getting himself one, but using me getting my tonsils taken out as an excuse, haha.

How much do you want a PS5? Haha

This is something I don't actually remember, but when I was little, I had my tonsils taken out and because of that, my dad got me a Nintendo. My mom still claims to this day that "giving me" the Nintendo was actually my dad getting himself one, but using me getting my tonsils taken out as an excuse, haha.
I am too old for that nonsense 😀

• Haha
Reactions: SoupInNYC