Away - August 11 - Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even more dopey/endearing when they wear the biometric undergarment so it looks like the men have a sports bra on. I presume the impetus behind removing the shirt -- when not meant to reveal a message undershirt -- is a literal chest beating sort of thing like this.

giphy.gif

But that 2-piece bathing suit look really undermines it.

I’m really surprised that the GPS Bra company hasn’t come out with a 2.0 version in the form of a wristband. Most smart watches with GPS fitness functions have a heart rate meter and the top ones can also measure oxygen levels. Just throw that tech (which is already super thin per the sports bra) in to a wristband and dump the bras.

But if they’re gonna keep them, I’m surprised the next gen hasn’t included a front clasp..... that’d be the real yellow card infraction celebration.

I’m really surprised that the GPS Bra company hasn’t come out with a 2.0 version in the form of a wristband. Most smart watches with GPS fitness functions have a heart rate meter and the top ones can also measure oxygen levels. Just throw that tech (which is already super thin per the sports bra) in to a wristband and dump the bras.

But if they’re gonna keep them, I’m surprised the next gen hasn’t included a front clasp..... that’d be the real yellow card infraction celebration.

wristband is definitely possible, but it'd almost be like wearing jewelry on the pitch, which is not permitted for safety reasons. i don't see why everything can't be shrunken down and flattened out. jerseys can be made with a little pocket where they slip into. done and done.

wristband is definitely possible, but it'd almost be like wearing jewelry on the pitch, which is not permitted for safety reasons. i don't see why everything can't be shrunken down and flattened out. jerseys can be made with a little pocket where they slip into. done and done.
Look at the picture of Taty celebrating. He has a white wristband on. Probably a puffy sweatband-Type thing around the wrist which is what this could be with the tech no the inside and the outer area soft.

Look at the picture of Taty celebrating. He has a white wristband on. Probably a puffy sweatband-Type thing around the wrist which is what this could be with the tech no the inside and the outer area soft.

its tape. but point taken. they could tape it to player's wrists or make something tight enough that it's virtualy like tape on the wrists.

I don't think there's any way taty doesn't start. And he should be listed as animale. :)

I'm thinking taty Heber Mitri up top with Ring maxi in midfield and the usual 5 backs.

Mitri and Maxi will be given freedom to roam. I think we'll play a 5 3 2 morphing into a 3 4 3 on offense.

Reactions: adam
I don't think there's any way taty doesn't start. And he should be listed as animale. :)

I'm thinking taty Heber Mitri up top with Ring maxi in midfield and the usual 5 backs.

Mitri and Maxi will be given freedom to roam. I think we'll play a 5 3 2 morphing into a 3 4 3 on offense.

No Keaton Parks?

The question for me is whether we go with a more offensive lineup or defend more. The former might mean Maxi in midfield, the later might mean Ofori instead of Parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.