Away - Orlando 08/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a straw man when Kaka, Molino and P-G have played 1 game together.
It's also not really a straw man argument. It may be a "wrong" or "poorly thought out" argument, but a straw man would be
Ulrich Ulrich mgarbowski

You know nobody else is actually reading these posts, right?

I am. I actually wrote a, "that's not what a straw man argument is," post but decided against being a shoehorn agitator.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Mix and Shelton probably text Kreis and Grabavoy every night that they miss them.

I've been listening to Glenn Crooks on the WFAN app for pregame the last couple of games. Pretty good but makes me wish we had a tv studio half hour pregame. Its not like the Yankees have their own TV channel or anything. Will have Vieira on at 6:50.

Reactions: Paul and adam
I've been listening to Glenn Crooks on the WFAN app for pregame the last couple of games. Pretty good but makes me wish we had a tv studio half hour pregame. Its not like the Yankees have their own TV channel or anything. Will have Vieira on at 6:50.

Agreed. YES needs to invest more in NYCFC content since we're going to be on there forever. But we wouldn't get a pregame show for a nationally televised game.

Agreed. YES needs to invest more in NYCFC content since we're going to be on there forever. But we wouldn't get a pregame show for a nationally televised game.

Why not? The jets get one on sny and Giants on msg before their nationally televised games, usually on cbs and fox.

I chose the same without the dog, but threw in a cheese steak for good measure. Actually glad there's no dog, he'd probably eat my cheesesteak.
I'd pay to watch him eat your cheesesteak and then see the look on your face.

Reactions: adam
Status
Not open for further replies.