Can't access match threads

gbservis

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2015
NYC
Hi all, not sure if I clicked a setting or messed something up but for the last 5 games I can't access the match threads. When I log on during a game the screen where the thread typically appears looks like the attached image. Any suggestions on how to fix this would be great I miss chatting with everyone during games. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 9.23.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-10 at 9.23.02 PM.png

I honestly don't know my ass from my elbow about these things, but I noticed on my screen it reads Matchday Chat where your screen reads Private Conversations. Can that be the problem?

I honestly don't know my ass from my elbow about these things, but I noticed on my screen it reads Matchday Chat where your screen reads Private Conversations. Can that be the problem?
yeah, the issues started when it switched from Matchday Chat to Private Conversations. I don't know if I switched something by accident or its a glitch but I can't figure out how to switch it over.

Reactions: Gene
yeah, the issues started when it switched from Matchday Chat to Private Conversations. I don't know if I switched something by accident or its a glitch but I can't figure out how to switch it over.
Okay, I’ll open up the settings in the chat so maybe you can get back to the matchday chat. This will mean the chat will be open. Let me know when you’ve got it fixed and I’ll close it down. Or if you want to message your email/password I could correct it myself (hopefully).

Now it says 0 private conversations where it used to say "private conversation" so maybe it's resolved? I'm honestly not sure how to fix it, I've tried the varies buttons on the screen and don't see options to change anything. Sorry for the trouble not sure what triggered this

I've re-set the chat. It says you joined the room which contains the Matchday chat. I could try to login in your behalf and work on it.