Degenerates Unite: Soccer Betting Thread

Midas Mulligan

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 29, 2014
NYC
Trying soccer betting out now. New to it (betting on soccer, not betting on sports).

Was trying to lock in the SEA/NE draw at +360, but damn odds went down to +255 when I went to make the bet.

My card:
NYC win @ 250 = 3 units
Hedged with draw @ 220 = 1 unit

NE win @ 360 = 1 unit
Draw @ 255 = 1 unit

I really like that NE win line. I think they'll be really good this year.

Trying soccer betting out now. New to it (betting on soccer, not betting on sports).

Was trying to lock in the SEA/NE draw at +360, but damn odds went down to +255 when I went to make the bet.

My card:
NYC win @ 250 = 3 units
Hedged with draw @ 220 = 1 unit

NE win @ 360 = 1 unit
Draw @ 255 = 1 unit

I really like that NE win line. I think they'll be really good this year.

Does one unit equal a point? I only do American Football betting, and I'm confused by the use of units above, but I'm always willing to learn new quasi legal degenerate activities, especially those that can earn money.

Does one unit equal a point? I only do American Football betting, and I'm confused by the use of units above, but I'm always willing to learn new quasi legal degenerate activities, especially those that can earn money.
Unit is just my amount risked. That way, we can all talk about betting in equal terms, regardless of amount wagered. One unit could be $1, $5, $50 or $10000 or whatever. It's just the unit I chose to measure my wagered amounts upon.

Reactions: leilanikali420
so who's down to play 3's or cee-lo at the next meet up? I've always got dice in my bag

Don't know what that is, but maybe. Can't be worse than my NE bets. Seattle looks GOOD.