Fifa 15 Transfer Market Changes

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
I know they wanted to stop the coin reselling sites, but they didn't stop them; they just changed the format of how they sell coins... and simultaneously made them MORE money!

I would be fine with all of this if the frequency of high rated players GREATLY increased. You could easily spend a million coins and come away with nothing to show for it other than a bunch of rare gold contracts and 77-80 rated rare gold players that you make more coins on quick selling than listing.

What are your thoughts on this change?

a lot of the players prices are marked up since the update: ex. Pogba, Boateng...etc. these players were going for max- 40k. now they made that maximum 40k, and theyre harder to sell now.

i understand they want people to make more money while playing the game, but how the hell can you make a decent team when you get 300 coins/online match... and a ribery is 300k coins?

they shouldve waited and just done this for fifa 16.

and if they wanted to make the game that fair, they might as well just give everyone a messi, if they really want to stop people from making so much money.

I have to check out how the mid range values were affected. I want to see what they set for Akinfenwa for example. Bronze player but was selling for 16-20k.

I got COMPLETELY jerked by this update on at least one card. I JUST bought an in form Landon Donovan for 150k and now his MAX is a third of that. Complete BS!