Goal of the Week

TMac had an amazing strike that would win Goal of the Week many weeks during the year. Sucks it came on the same week that Higuain bicycles one in.
TMac or Mix should win - who cares about Higuin's bicycle..... sure it's a pretty goal, but Columbus lost the game - it's like the hot girl that can't get a date on Friday night.

TMac or Mix should win - who cares about Higuin's bicycle..... sure it's a pretty goal, but Columbus lost the game - it's like the hot girl that can't get a date on Friday night.

ayy lmao

Surprised Mix not getting more love on that poll. How often do you see a volley like that? Great play

Surprised Mix not getting more love on that poll. How often do you see a volley like that? Great play
fagundez (half-)volleyed too, longer distance & solo effort. Thats pretty impressive. Plus mix's stick walk celebration did him no favors. Much more natural team celebration from NER, nycfc looked uncomfortable celebrating in the middle of the box like that.

Interesting in that both his goal and Fegundez's (the one he's up against) were volleys requiring excellent technique. I understand Fegundez getting love based on the distance. Mix's angled medium distance volley should get more love, but both were excellent skill.

Interesting in that both his goal and Fegundez's (the one he's up against) were volleys requiring excellent technique. I understand Fegundez getting love based on the distance. Mix's angled medium distance volley should get more love, but both were excellent skill.
i'll give mix credit because he volleyed it on its down arch from a pass where fagundez took a touch and volleyed it on an arch he controlled. But man the distance and flailing keeper sells it for me.

I actually think Mix mis-hit the ball. anyone else think that?

It worked because it threw off the keeper. Not sure it's a goal if he catches it cleanly.

No, I don't think he mishit it. There was so much space that TMac lofted the ball a bit. You can see Mix taking his time to line it up.

No, I don't think he mishit it. There was so much space that TMac lofted the ball a bit. You can see Mix taking his time to line it up.
I'm just glad this one went in. I had flashbacks to the first 15 minutes of the RBNJ (second time we played them) where he had a similar volley attempt.... right at Robles. Looks like he actually placed this one to the side haha