Gourmet Cat Food V Standard Cat Food

kas_tippler

Registered
Mar 15, 2015
Manchester innit
Anyone with any experience with the procurement of cat food on here? I'm thinking of going for the gourmet style but I don't want to spoil the cats. Any advice will be appreciated

Not sure what you mean by gourmet, but wet food is generally better. My cat had urinary problems and was diagnosed by the vet as diabetic but everything cleared up when we switched from 100% dry food to 100% wet food. She is also at a healthier weight now. You can also feed both wet and dry food.

Not sure what you mean by gourmet, but wet food is generally better. My cat had urinary problems and was diagnosed by the vet as diabetic but everything cleared up when we switched from 100% dry food to 100% wet food. She is also at a healthier weight now. You can also feed both wet and dry food.

We have a diabetic cat that requires 2 injections a day, ball ache getting up at 6.30 on weekends to feed and inject but he's part of the family!

Not a cat owner here, but I have a big black lab great dane mix dog. He has a blood disease and the vet gave him a life expectancy of under 7. I have been feeding him blue buffalo or taste of the wild (hippiy dog foods) and he is about to hit 13 years old, healthy as an ox, shedding hair like its his job, happy as a pig in poop, and mostly blind, but still alive. I like to credit his food for at least part of his health.

Reactions: Goodfella