Home 05/30 - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to miss a chunk of the game. Hopefully that swings things in our favor.

Any predictions if we will see the Man City players tonight? Will they show them on the video screen or even bring some out at halftime? After seeing how many Chelsea jerseys are at the games even before Lamps arrives you have to figure CFG will want to send one of their big name players our way at some point. I would love to have Silva on NYCFC in a few years, his game should age nicely.

Only player on the team to take a decent strike on goal besides mix's goal. And he did it twice (third was a tap in). I give him all the credit in the world for taking a shot and getting the ball off the ground. Keep shooting and getting yourself in positions to shoot as long as he's starting. Because God knows no one else on the team has so much as challenged an opposing keeper with a shot outside of the box.

Houston is a very good MLS team. Barnes, Bruin, Beasley, Deric, Ashe, Garcia, Clark, Davis (out though).

Clark, Davis, Garcia and Beasley are all World Cup vets.

They have a lot of talent and a lot of athleticism. When they get Cubo Torres back they might be a real contender out West.

We should be blown out but this being MLS means we'll likely win.

Villa just embarrassed himself. Fucking joke.
Giving the ball away and then standing there with his hands on his hips while Houston attacked. Most insolent, cuntish behavior I've ever witnessed on a field.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
Status
Not open for further replies.