Lafc Reveal New Stadium Renders; Possibly Drop Another Cr7 Hint?

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014
1) LAFC PLAZA The first look at the LAFC Stadium Plaza also provides a sneak peek at the World Football Museum (below, right), which is set to be part of the project:
LAFC_plaza%28FORMATTED%29.jpg

2) LAFC SUPPORTERS' ENTRANCE The supporters will enter the new stadium on gameday via the North Gate, with the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in the distance.
LAFC_entrance%28FORMATTED%29.jpg

3) LAFC BOWL For a view inside the stadium, here’s a rendering showcasing the East side of the stadium on a virtual gameday, as well as the translucent roof canopy – one of the standout features of the renderings.
LAFC_bowl%28FORMATTED%29.jpg

Thanks. Took me a second to see it even after you pointed it out, magic eye #7

Last edited:
They could pay him 20 million and he'd be worth every penny.

He'd be a bigger deal than Beckham.

$20 million would be 3 times what Kaka makes.
Ronaldo is transcendent of the sport. Like Pele.

Kaka really isn't so much.

It's like Michael Jordan vs. Magic Johnson or Larry Bird. All great players but if I go to Europe, I would only hope/expect average sports fans there to know who Michael Jordan is. I would only expect European basketball fans to know who Magic Johnson or Larry Bird are.

Just like in America, I only hope/expect average sports fans to know who Ronaldo is but I only expect Soccer fans here to know who Kaka is.

Rumor has it that the club's colors are already picked and will be black and gold or black and silver.