Lampard Out Vs Ne Revolution

Management needs this team to win now. The team was built to win this year. Maybe not an MLS Cup but the money spent, despite the expansion tag, is worth of an Eastern Cinference Finals run. If not, Kreis and Reyna are out of jobs. That's a reality.

Kreis needs Lampard more than Frank needs NYCFC. And if Kreis doesn't realize that, then I won't feel bad when he's let go at seasons end when Bob Bradley is named the manager.

At this point he'll get loaned back to City quicker than play a game for NYCFC. I mean I understand the guy needs to be 100% but he's not had one minute of game time since joining. Big mistake he made in staying the entire season at MCFC, never agreed with it and I didn't care if he left because he was never an impact player except Chelsea where he tied it up for us. He should have come over in Jan or March and started training then, not in June and now were midway through July and he hasn't played one game yet. At this rate Pirlo will play before him and people will lose patience with Lampard.

Should he ever decide to make an appearance on the pitch for his $6m, he has one game to draw a penalty, grab an assist and score a goal (or better) before I lose patience.
This is a great post because it works on so many levels. We should have it pinned to the top of the board as an example of how to be funny and critical at the same time.

I'm printing it out and putting it on my bathroom mirror so it's the first thing I see everyday.

Should he ever decide to make an appearance on the pitch for his $6m, he has one game to draw a penalty, grab an assist and score a goal (or better) before I lose patience.

This is a great post because it works on so many levels. We should have it pinned to the top of the board as an example of how to be funny and critical at the same time.

I'm printing it out and putting it on my bathroom mirror so it's the first thing I see everyday.
I had one problem with the original post, which is it meant danger danger hasn't lost patience. Top marks otherwise.

Lampard is an educated gent who will be a superb ambassador for nycfc
Gerrard is only in it for himself .showed no loyalty to his team when Chelsea came knocking.and showed no loyalty to his team when told his game time would reduce.
Really glad he's no where near this club
What complete bullshit. Not even going to bother to respond, you're clearly delusional.

You have absolutely no idea about what has gone on in English football.do some research why he didn't go to Chelsea and stayed at Liverpool

The story goes that the mob was going to murder his family? His wife's family? For some reason I think it was his wife's family. And, again, if I remember correctly, she's from a real white trash family despite her looks.

Think Brandi in Joe Dirt.

The story goes that the mob was going to murder his family? His wife's family? For some reason I think it was his wife's family. And, again, if I remember correctly, she's from a real white trash family despite her looks.

Think Brandi in Joe Dirt.

Can we find Angelino's family so he stays in New York?

Reactions: Kjbert