Not getting STH emails

Christopher Jee

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 24, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this thread, but I was wondering if any of the other season ticketholders out there were missing out on emails from their ticket rep? Emails include:
  • Stadium survey
  • Copa America Centenario presale
  • Captain's armband survey
  • Season ticket renewal appointment
  • ... basically all of them
I've emailed my rep a few times about this issue. Their responses always come to the email that I have on file, so they're convinced that I'm all set. But I continue to miss announcement emails (i.e. emails that aren't just responses to the emails I send to my rep).

Anyway, I figured maybe some of you have experienced (and possibly sorted out) similar issues, so thanks in advance for your help!

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this thread, but I was wondering if any of the other season ticketholders out there were missing out on emails from their ticket rep? Emails include:
  • Stadium survey
I've emailed my rep a few times about this issue. Their responses always come to the email that I have on file, so they're convinced that I'm all set. But I continue to miss announcement emails (i.e. emails that aren't just responses to the emails I send to my rep).

Anyway, I figured maybe some of you have experienced (and possibly sorted out) similar issues, so thanks in advance for your help!
Long shot as I'm sure you've already checked but is t maybe spam file? Just do a search in your spam folder and make sure it's not in there or in another folder by accident.

Not sure of your level of tech sophistication, but are you using gmail? I do and mine are all sorted into the promotions tab, which I would otherwise rarely look at

Not sure of your level of tech sophistication, but are you using gmail? I do and mine are all sorted into the promotions tab, which I would otherwise rarely look at
Ah yeah if you're looking at it on a computer Gmail sorts inbox differently now. I only ever view on mobile so all of mine come through as inbox.

I would also suggest logging into your Account Manager and check your email on file.

I've received none of the above (and I've checked my spam folder). I'll email my rep this morning and give an update when I hear back.

Yup, I work in tech so I'd like to think / hope I'm alright. Using Gmail (Google Apps on my own domain). Spam / Trash were the first places I went. I don't use Priority Inbox or anything that automatically filters my email because I've been stung in the past.

Good to hear (sort of) that FootyLovin FootyLovin has experienced similar so I'm not just losing my mind...

Hey guys,

• Stadium survey

Yeah i get nothing either. Originally I thought maybe I turned off my email subscriptions cause I was pissed after lampard, but since then I asked to be added back. They say I am all set, but I still get nothing. The forums usually give me clues about whats going on with the club.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Ah, so apparently I unsubscribed from some MLS mailing list, and that automatically unsubscribed me from NYCFC mailing lists because of the franchise arrangement.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Ah, so apparently I unsubscribed from some MLS mailing list, and that automatically unsubscribed me from NYCFC mailing lists because of the franchise arrangement.
ugh.... that's a sound arrangement... like a specific team, get spammed for the entire league....

Reactions: Christopher Jee