Playoffs meet-up

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Definitely want to fly up for a playoff game. Will more than likely depend on our place in the table. Either way whether I'm there or not I wanted to throw a forum party. I know that Ryan's Daughter would definitely host us. I wouldn't want to make it for the away leg as the bar tends to fill up for all the games now since they're a pub partner. I think the night before the home game works best and it was a fun time last year before the first home game.
Thoughts?
Multiple bars? Different location?

Definitely want to fly up for a playoff game. Will more than likely depend on our place in the table. Either way whether I'm there or not I wanted to throw a forum party. I know that Ryan's Daughter would definitely host us. I wouldn't want to make it for the away leg as the bar tends to fill up for all the games now since they're a pub partner. I think the night before the home game works best and it was a fun time last year before the first home game.
Thoughts?
I'd be down. I just live a few blocks away from RD, so it's easy for me to get to

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Thoughts?
I'm up for it!! I'll drive down and stay in the City that night. Then plenty of time to pregame!!!!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan Maybe Kitman Dan put them on the auction block a little too soon...

It's officially a dress up like your avatar party.

You just want an excuse to dress up like Stalone. But I'm down, always wearing that hat anyway.

Reactions: JayH