Potential Forwards For Nycfc

MagnusPax

Registered
May 3, 2014
From a previous thread...

... fun to speculate and grab names of lots of mostly unknown Americans-Abroad. It does mean something since approximately 20 of the 30 players need to be Americans or green card holders.
Probably more mileage out of MLS bench players, under-used players and/or the players that will be in the unprotected list come December. Also NASL players from the better teams (Cosmos, Minnesota, Atlanta, Carolina etc).

Some more I would in the US (or green card) forwards department:
Colorado's Danny Mwanga
Houston's Omar Cummings
Montreal's Sanna Nyassi
Minnesota's Christian Ramirez
Atlanta 's Justin Chavez

Please feel free to post your own ruminations!

I was just copy/pasting the last post.

Some others I have also thought about:

SKC's CJ Sapong
SJ's Alan Gordon
RSL's Devon Sandoval
RSL's Robbie Findley

SKC's CJ Sapong
SJ's Alan Gordon
RSL's Devon Sandoval
RSL's Robbie Findley

Damn. Is it bad that I think Alan Gordon might be the best of them and he doesn't start for a horrific club.

Damn. Is it bad that I think Alan Gordon might be the best of them and he doesn't start for a horrific club.
Its not bad per say, just wrong. Clearly players like Sapong, Findley, Ramirez should get you more excited. Plus Gordon is older not sure how much he can give. Especially given his style of being a head-banging striker.

Its not bad per say, just wrong. Clearly players like Sapong, Findley, Ramirez should get you more excited. Plus Gordon is older not sure how much he can give. Especially given his style of being a head-banging striker.
Findlay is at the bottom for me. I said in another thread Sapong would be a decent player to pick up. Wasn't that in response to you?

SKC's CJ Sapong
SJ's Alan Gordon
RSL's Devon Sandoval
RSL's Robbie Findley

I think Sapong and Findley would be 2 solid additions.

Reactions: MagnusPax
Findlay is at the bottom for me. I said in another thread Sapong would be a decent player to pick up. Wasn't that in response to you?
Probably we 're all over the place. One reason I started this thread, for focus at least for me.