Potty Talk

LostAnvil

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 18, 2014
NY/US/NA/E/SS/OA/MW/LG/VS/OU
I just got back from pooping in the dark - my damn job installed motion sensors to save energy and go green - but while I was making brown, the lights shut off - I used my phone as a light and despite my frantic waving, nothing would trip the sensor - I quickly fell into a feeling of "this is my life now" and had to find the strength to continue while praying to all of the deities that someone wouldn't walk in - yes, Player 2 would have brought the welcomed light, but the thought of impending embarrassment trumped my wants - I had already accepted my fate - but don't worry, dear reader, I survived to tell the epic tale of the time I pooped in the dark

Have any interesting or bizarre stories from the tiled jungle?

458121.gif

I just got back from pooping in the dark - my damn job installed motion sensors to save energy and go green - but while I was making brown, the lights shut off - I used my phone as a light and despite my frantic waving, nothing would trip the sensor - I quickly fell into a feeling of "this is my life now" and had to find the strength to continue while praying to all of the deities that someone wouldn't walk in - yes, Player 2 would have brought the welcomed light, but the thought of impending embarrassment trumped my wants - I had already accepted my fate - but don't worry, dear reader, I survived to tell the epic tale of the time I pooped in the dark

458121.gif
haha that has happened to me.

Reactions: LostAnvil

458121.gif

My office is in a building that has one men's restroom per floor. Someone on this floor likes turning the lights out to save energy, regardless of whether there's someone in there or not. It's happened like twice that I'm in there and someone turns the lights out and I'm in the same predicament as you.

My office is in a building that has one men's restroom per floor. Someone on this floor likes turning the lights out to save energy, regardless of whether there's someone in there or not. It's happened like twice that I'm in there and someone turns the lights out and I'm in the same predicament as you.
so they manually shut off the lights - have you figured out who it is?

Yeah someone at my job likes doing that as well.
The last time it happened I shouted out "Thanks a lot asshole. Either come back or I'll check the camera."
We have a camera outside the bathroom. Only got so pissed as it's happened multiple times and they checked the stall door when hey first walked in.
You gotta be a douche to do that to another man. I've had to do the cellphone light myself on a few occasions.