Season opening match day viewing parties

Goodfella

Beers, Banter, Footy.
Elite Donor
Donor
May 19, 2014
I know Forums will be at Ryan's Daughters for the opener on the road v Chicago per the other post and didn't want to take away from their post but thought it might be helpful to post other establishments where people are gathering.

Here's what I'm aware of thus far:

NYCFC Forums at Ryan's Daughters, 350 E 85th St

Third Rail at The Playwright Irish Pub, 27 WEST 35TH STREET BETWEEN 5TH & 6TH AVE

Hearts of Oak in the city at Mad Hatter, 360 Third Avenue

Hearts of Oak upstate at Newburgh Brewing Company, 88 S Colden St, Newburgh, NY 12550

I'm assuming Templados will be at Cumbre , 6703 Woodside Ave, Woodside, NY 11377

please add on

Last edited:
Do you have any more plans for viewing parties at Tryon Public House, Goodfella Goodfella?
yes, we'll definitely be there this year but planning on going with the bigger crowd places for the season opener. They will have the opening game on as well as they're a pub partner and very supportive of NYCFC/soccer in general. The season opener runs during their brunch hours, great menu including Irish Breakfast!

http://www.tryonpublichouse.com/brunchmenu

anyone knows about anything in long island.?
Possibly the Main Event in Farmingdale. Don't know how many people are going since a bunch of Long Islanders, like myself, are going to Chicago for the game. If I hear anything else I will let you know.

Got an early start that day, but i'll end it watching the game (and hopefully not falling asleep) at Ryan's Daughter - see y'all there!

anyone knows about anything in long island.?

I might watch from the Third Rail (no association) in Bellmore. Not official anything, but close to home with good food, booze and TVs. And apparently there's a big Bellmore, Merrick, Wantagh contingent on here no one knew about. Hidden NYCFC hotbed!

Some talk in the thread linked below about Westchester supporters meeting at Ron Black's in White Plains. Not sure if it has legs.

http://nycfcforums.com/index.php?threads/westchester-county-supporters.314/page-7#post-127349

I love that place. They have two huge screens up front for games, big tables, and an enormous amount of beers on tap. Oh and the food is pretty good too. Really easy to find as well.

EDIT: If I'm not at home watching the game I'll definitely be there.