Some Great Goals In The Dc United/rsl 10-goal Spectacular Yesterday

NYCFCFan10

Registered
Mar 23, 2014

I should point out, just 3 years ago, DC United set a record for least wins in the history of MLS with only 3 all season.

They still have the same coach from that season and since then have won the Supporters Shield and finished first in the Eastern conference both years since and are on track to finish first in the Eastern conference for a third year in a row AND possibly win Supporters Shield again.

Just something for those calling for Coach Kreis's head to ponder.

Last edited:
Reactions: FootyLovin

I should point out, just 3 years ago, DC United set a record for least wins in the history of MLS with only 3 all season.

They still have the same coach from that season and since then have won the Supporters Shield and finished first in the Eastern conference both years since and are on track to finish first in the Eastern conference for a third year in a row AND possibly win Supporters Shield again.

Just something for those calling for Coach Kreis's head to ponder.
Should we now create a list of all the shit teams who have fired their coaches and then found success? Each case has to be evaluated on its merits.

BTW, I know some people buy lottery tickets and win millions of dollars. Should I spend my savings on those? People do win that way. So I guess maybe it's a good strategy.

Yeesh.