Summer Transfer Window

Deadline is Wednesday and we have no active rumors. Looks pretty likely we are done. Kind of surprising, would have though we would be more aggressive with a manager that now knows the team and our place in the standings. I'm guessing the Mix situation really limited us. He could have been worth two more Chanots had we been able to move him. Disappointing.

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
Deadline is Wednesday and we have no active rumors. Looks pretty likely we are done. Kind of surprising, would have though we would be more aggressive with a manager that now knows the team and our place in the standings. I'm guessing the Mix situation really limited us. He could have been worth two more Chanots had we been able to move him. Disappointing.

Feel the same. Seems mix's inclusion in the 18 was a sign they gave up hope of finding a suiter. My new worry is if we can't move him now, when can we ever? And how long is his contract? I remember hearing 4 years or more from when he was signed. I sure hope not. That's a awful long time to be saddled with his salary, unless the MLS allows a buyout.

Reactions: Kjbert
I'm less concerned about a CF replacement now that we've seen TT and Mendoza look much more comfortable in the middle than on the flanks.

However, it's disappointing that in our two recent lopsided losses we didn't utilize Mix's fresh legs and vigor. Rotting him off the bench is as bad as Mourinho's recent proclamation that banished players will get zero time in preseason.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Feel the same. Seems mix's inclusion in the 18 was a sign they gave up hope of finding a suiter. My new worry is if we can't move him now, when can we ever? And how long is his contract? I remember hearing 4 years or more from when he was signed. I sure hope not. That's a awful long time to be saddled with his salary, unless the MLS allows a buyout.
One buyout every off-season.