United Passions

AndreT_NY

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 29, 2014
Long Island
The FIFA movie with Tim Roth came out today. It has gotten panned by everyone INCULDING the director. Anyone know of anywhere where it is showing? I just want to see how awful it is.

I thought I read that they already pulled the plug on showing it because of the scandal

Hadn't heard that, but I did read that it made like $600 on its opening weekend. FIFA would have made more money and got better PR if they had just set up a couple lemonade stands.
I may have misread it in newsday this afternoon

Here's the original summary, which has since been changed:
The saga of the World cup and the three wholly honest and deeply ethical men who created it

tumblr_m3jtwbwxvn1r1sm94-laughing-joker.gif

The opening screening of the movie in LA attracted a whopping 2 people! One of them was a soccer fan, the other was a person who went to see it out of curiosity

It is available on the internet i believe.

It is well worth watching only to get the scale of self importance and delusion those guys operated under.

There is actually a decent film about the development of international football worth making but this is not it nor anywhere near it.

Tim Roth and Sam Neill, why?

It is available on the internet i believe.

It is well worth watching only to get the scale of self importance and delusion those guys operated under.

There is actually a decent film about the development of international football worth making but this is not it nor anywhere near it.

Tim Roth and Sam Neill, why?
3366720659_e93a6a29a5_o_d.jpg

Reactions: mrplow2000