Villa is homeless (el guaje non tiene una casa)

Damn that really sucks. Not that he'll have much trouble finding a new place but moving in Manhattan has to be a bitch. Beautiful place, must have been a pricey rental.

Reactions: Kjbert
NYCFC made Page Six. We're mainstream now.

And they couldn't use an updated photo of Villa with an NYCFC jersey? It's not like Page Six of the New York Post isn't owned by News Corp which also owns Fox which has broadcasting rights to MLS or anything like that...

The couple with season tickets at YS next to mine claim to be DV's next door neighbors in Greenwich, CT. Something is not adding up here.

They also say their son went to boarding school
with and is good friends with Jack. I've seen them talk to Jack's mom during matches so
I have taken them at their word.

How Fkd Up is this!!! Top Goal Scorer MVP ! WHAT??

I'd Love It if our Batman took his Batwife and Batkids to Andrea's place in Manhattan and Crashed !!!

What would The Girlfriend do? LMAO ??? PLEASE David Do This !!!

If you start fact checking the pagesix articles in the post, you won't get much else done today.
giphy.gif

And they couldn't use an updated photo of Villa with an NYCFC jersey? It's not like Page Six of the New York Post isn't owned by News Corp which also owns Fox which has broadcasting rights to MLS or anything like that...

its probably alot harder to find a picture of him in Melborune city jersey than nycfc....they really went out of their way with this to probably troll

my 9 yr old could have done a better job at that photoshop chop job.

its probably alot harder to find a picture of him in Melborune city jersey than nycfc....they really went out of their way with this to probably troll

My guess would be it was easier to scissor him out of a photo with a plain background for the composite photo but still pretty lazy:

http://www.gettyimages.com/event/le...-poses-during-the-aleague-picture-id456759158

The photo is captioned David Villa of Melbourne City poses during the A-League 2014-15 Season launch at Etihad Stadium on October 7, 2014 in Melbourne, Australia.

Reactions: Ulrich
yeah it's not like the other trustworthy news sources we have. Oh wait, CNN, FOX what?

EDIT: The entire internet. (with the exception of this forum's Stadium Thread)

The stadium thread is love, the stadium thread is life, all hail the stadium thread.

Reactions: ALBNYfan and Kjbert