Which Seat Is Yours?

If you look at the picture the neighboring sections are closer to the field (I'm guessing by a row) and they probably have the Row 1 designation as first row while 14a has row 2 as first row as it's a continuous row on first base side.
I know for a fact I nabbed first row and it was pretty clear there weren't rows in front not for sale.
View attachment 572
I was confused by this as well, grabbed 4 seats in 14A in what was clearly the first row but confirmation email said row 2.

Hope this link works. http://yankees.io-media.com/

Place your cursor on the 1st row of section 14A and you'll see the 1st row is listed as row 2. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. Sections behind the dugouts/photographers area start with row 5.

Reactions: Nick
I was confused by this as well, grabbed 4 seats in 14A in what was clearly the first row but confirmation email said row 2.

Yeah as Gene Gene pointed out the first row is in fact 2. From my understanding of MLB stadiums the majority follow a line for row numbers. The row next to Row 2 is Row 2. Lets say you sit in row 5 and the section next to you starts above the dugout, that section wouldn't be row 1 it would be row 5. Somewhere down that 1st base line there IS a row 1 at that price point.

I just got 114B row 12 seats 14 and 15. Section 14a is sold out and 14b only had 9 seats left.

Section 105 Row 11, Seats 7&8... just occurred to me - in the virtual venue image it looked like Row 11 was the 2nd row in in 105... Did I screw up or is Row 10 the front row?

Row 10 is the first row in Section 105, so yes, 11 is the second row of the section. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. :D

Row 10 is the first row in Section 105, so yes, 11 is the second row of the section. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. :D
Row 1 is at field level. So if it starts at row 10 that means you are elevated. There are 9 imaginary rows in front of you

Reactions: Gene