2023 FA Cup

Gotham Gator

Registered
Donor
Feb 9, 2015
Bronxville, NY
Enjoying the Sheffield-Wrexham replay right now on ESPN2.

Sheffield's continuing unwillingness to put Wrexham away through both games is pure entertainment. They were up 1-0 in the 2nd half and getting the better of play when one of their defenders conceded a penalty so breathtakingly stupid it makes Matarrita vs. Toronto look like a fucking genius in comparison.

Reactions: 413Blue
Meanwhile, Ethan Horvath and Luton have given up 3 first half goals to 4th division (and even more ridiculously named) Grimsby Town.

Sheffield's continuing unwillingness to put Wrexham away through both games is pure entertainment. They were up 1-0 in the 2nd half and getting the better of play when one of their defenders conceded a penalty so breathtakingly stupid it makes Matarrita vs. Toronto look like a fucking genius in comparison.
And now a 2nd penalty, nearly as stupid as the first, but it's saved.

I know this is weird, but I would suggest/request that current Wrexham results be be considered spoilers until the episodes that cover each game is released. I did not want to know this.

I know this is weird, but I would suggest/request that current Wrexham results be be considered spoilers until the episodes that cover each game is released. I did not want to know this.
Apologies. I wasn't aware that they were covering this season; I thought the only episodes covered through the end of 21/22.

Apologies. I wasn't aware that they were covering this season; I thought the only episodes covered through the end of 21/22.
Season 2 has been confirmed. Don't feel bad. I've resigned myself to finding things out because it's basically impossible to embargo sports results for months, especially when the club ends up having worldwide interest, regardless of why. Even the articles confirming Season 2 have spoilers both for Season 1 and what has happened since. But I'm trying to minimize it.

Reactions: adam
Season 2 has been confirmed. Don't feel bad. I've resigned myself to finding things out because it's basically impossible to embargo sports results for months, especially when the club ends up having worldwide interest, regardless of why. Even the articles confirming Season 2 have spoilers both for Season 1 and what has happened since. But I'm trying to minimize it.
Yeah I just watch live now. And look forward to next (TV) season as depth and color to this year’s (soccer) season. My GF will be 100% surprised by the results. So i can watch her reactions & live vicariously through those.

that's understandable, but any major news about the club going forward (winning hardware, getting promoted, etc.) will likely make its way to you