Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
We meet Orlando for a second time on their turf.
Another must win and another team we are chasing.
Anything is possible at this point as we should be entering this game having won 4 of 4.

Match day - Away to Orlando 10/16
Broadcast - Unimas/WFAN

No more Kaka free kicks deflecting off TMac in the 90' and we claim three points. I'd also like to see Jacobson get in the face of a diving Brek Shea that pick ups a yellow.

Great.

No Pirlo and no Kaka for my 3 hour drive to Orlando.

Who's next? Villa, Poku and Lamps?

I know I sound like a broken record but this blows.

Reactions: SayWhat44
I was back in Scotland for the last two games so i didn't get to see them (middle of the night for me) but I'm excited to see this one and I reckon we can kick on now that the season is effectively over and play with a bit of freedom. I'm plumping for a 3-0 win!

Pirlo will be there. Gotta Have Faith!

Eh I don't know... He's been called up for Euro Qualifiers: http://www.nycfc.com/post/2015/10/05/andrea-pirlo-called-euro-2016-qualifiers

Andrea Pirlo has been officially selected by Antonio Conte for Italy's Euro 2016 qualifiers. Italy travels to Azerbaijan on October 10 before hosting Norway three days later.

If he can't play, I wonder what the lineup/formation will look like. Maybe 2 up top and a diamond mid with Jacobsen back at "CDM?" I know he won't start, but I'd love to see Poku subbed in for Lamps as a top of the diamond CAM with Villa and Mullins/Shelton up top. Give him 10 minutes there and say goodnight Orlando.

Will be interesting to see the options with Pirlo being absent. Will Mix play central? Will lampard take the center spot with Poku covering?

We've got a chance at the second pick in the draft if we lose out and philly and colorado win. I'll take that over some meaningless win vs orlando. Who will be fighting for leagues most irrelevant team next season with colorado.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Line-up prediction assuming no Pirlo. With the usual comment that this is what I think we will see based on Kries not what I'm saying I want to see:

--------Villa---------------Mullins------
---------------Lampard------------------
Grabavoy----------------------------Mix
----------------Jacobson-----------------
Wingert----Facey----Hernadez---Allen
-----------------Saunders-----------------

Starting to be okay with Wingert for now since we hemorrhage goals as soon as Angelino hits the pitch. The LB spot needs some serious upgrading in the offseason. Would love to see TMac get Grabavoy's spot. Feel bad for the guy, he did some great things for a stretch and essentially lost out because of the coaches preference. Since our playoff chances are all but eliminated it would be great to see Poku/Tmac/Mix/Mullins get serious time together for the last few games. Doubt it happens, Kries will ride his safety blanket Grabavoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.