Away - June 1 - Columbus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Kjbert and JayH
stuver been number 2 in all games so far he wont get it, if he does barraza may get the open cup game
I don't know if I'm anchored by seeing Stuver get scored on so many times in pre-game warmups, but his shot-stopping ability seems really poor. Haven't looked at stats, not even sure if he's had enough time to warrant it.

Reactions: Schwallacus
I don't know if I'm anchored by seeing Stuver get scored on so many times in pre-game warmups, but his shot-stopping ability seems really poor. Haven't looked at stats, not even sure if he's had enough time to warrant it.

two goal minimum with the guy i dont want him there but due to seniority really he gets that spot. he seems to always be a backup everywhere

i remember the first goal we gave up vs vancouver last year, like his positioning looked so bad, left the whole right side of the goal open and didnt even jump to try and stop it either.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
two goal minimum with the guy i dont want him there but due to seniority really he gets that spot. he seems to always be a backup everywhere

i remember the first goal we gave up vs vancouver last year, like his positioning looked so bad, left the whole right side of the goal open and didnt even jump to try and stop it either.
"If you're good enough you're old enough". Dome seems pretty into this idea at least. That's the hope.

Reactions: Kjbert
"If you're good enough you're old enough". Dome seems pretty into this idea at least. That's the hope.

well see but when i see stuver as starting vs cincy i know im in for wild ride. Barrazza may be the same but at least i dont know it yet and want him instead to start.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Reactions: Kjbert
Stuver is a really bad goalie. Like Simon Mignolet bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.