Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Columbus Crew SC vs. New York City FC
Sunday, October 18th 6 PM ET
MAPFRE Stadium
YES

Last edited:
Coming up against a Columbus side that has lost 3 out of their last 4 (one with a nice break against a floundering Cincinnati side).
That means we will either see:
1) A deflated, low-spirits columbus
2) A defiant, upward-trajectory, fight-till-the-death Columbus.

Which do we get?

Coming up against a Columbus side that has lost 3 out of their last 4 (one with a nice break against a floundering Cincinnati side).
That means we will either see:
1) A deflated, low-spirits columbus
2) A defiant, upward-trajectory, fight-till-the-death Columbus.

Which do we get?

probably #2 considering they know we are a side lacking many of key players.

Ronny confirmed that Maxi will be available for this game. Doubt that he'll start, but likely we'll see him come in at the 89th minute.

Ronny confirmed that Maxi will be available for this game. Doubt that he'll start, but likely we'll see him come in at the 89th minute.
Just to clarify, Ronny said the first part and not the second.

I know you didn’t mean to infer Ronny said that he doubts he’ll start and likely he’ll come in at the 89th minute, but your post could be read that way.

Ronny mentioned he’s not sure how much time Maxi will get tomorrow and did not provide an answer as to whether or not he would start.

I know you didn’t mean to infer Ronny said that he doubts he’ll start and likely he’ll come in at the 89th minute, but your post could be read that way.

Ronny mentioned he’s not sure how much time Maxi will get tomorrow and did not provide an answer as to whether or not he would start.

Great news! Even though the team is playing better now than earlier in the season, we undoubtedly need him on the field if we have any hopes of making noise.

yes. ronny said the first part. the 2nd part was my sarcastic dig at ronny's sub timing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.