Away Supporters Section at new Orlando City venue

21Architect

Registered
Sep 16, 2015
Is anyone traveling to Orlando City for the March 5th match?

I live about 3 hours away and I'm seriously considering going.

They had an away supporters section at the Citrus Bowl but I can't find any info on an away supporters section at their new stadium.

Any help would be appreciated. Tickets are pretty expensive for this one by the way.

This is the first match at their new stadium. I would imagine its going to get pricey.

Is anyone traveling to Orlando City for the March 5th match?

I live about 3 hours away and I'm seriously considering going.

They had an away supporters section at the Citrus Bowl but I can't find any info on an away supporters section at their new stadium.

Any help would be appreciated. Tickets are pretty expensive for this one by the way.
I tried to get tickets and it's sold out. I'm going with friends who are Orlando fans and can't be sitting away support. Cheapest tickets a few weeks ago were $100. They released single game tickets to season ticket holders yesterday. They sold out in 2 minutes. There's no more tickets left. Only resale and they went up even more.

Ask R roxfontaine about away support seating. They did have tickets available when I asked for $30 I think

Reactions: 21Architect
I tried to get tickets and it's sold out. I'm going with friends who are Orlando fans and can't be sitting away support. Cheapest tickets a few weeks ago were $100. They released single game tickets to season ticket holders yesterday. They sold out in 2 minutes. There's no more tickets left. Only resale and they went up even more.

Ask R roxfontaine about away support seating. They did have tickets available when I asked for $30 I think

Hmm. TR membership $30 + Orlando opener ticket $30 = $60

Lowest price ticket for match $100

Could we see the TR grow in numbers thanks to Disney City supporters looking for tickets?

There are tickets for $80 (including fees) on StubHub.

Not ideal seats but I'm ok with that for the first match at a new stadium and NYC's opener.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Hmm. TR membership $30 + Orlando opener ticket $30 = $60

Lowest price ticket for match $100

Could we see the TR grow in numbers thanks to Disney City supporters looking for tickets?
You don't have to be a member for the tickets.

Reactions: adam
Some of this is the opener, but much of it is simply that the stadium isn't big enough. They built a venue with capcaity that is substantially lower than their average attendance.

No. It's different for each team and boils down to supply and demand or Red Bulls. This game was limited due to the new stadium and the very high demand from Orlando fans. For DC, we'll be unlimited.
But by that logic, should the TR also be unlimited for RB???

But by that logic, should the TR also be unlimited for RB???

About that...

We had 1500 seats for the very first match at their arena. Sold out.

Then the fuckery happened and it greatly affected everything going forward. We were then cut to 500. Things kept happening.

Our last trip there we had to be bused in. (That was a headache.) We'll see what happens this year.

About that...

We had 1500 seats for the very first match at their arena. Sold out.

Then the fuckery happened and it greatly affected everything going forward. We were then cut to 500. Things kept happening.

Our last trip there we had to be bused in. (That was a headache.) We'll see what happens this year.
hehe, was kidding (I know the history) because they're always empty and have no demand.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Gents,

need 4 tickets to sit with TR/Supporters. Am I too late?????? Please tell me no.
I went to the first ever match back in 2015 and it was fantastic. Looking forward to attending this one.

Gents,

need 4 tickets to sit with TR/Supporters. Am I too late?????? Please tell me no.
I went to the first ever match back in 2015 and it was fantastic. Looking forward to attending this one.
Based on above responses you need to go through resale market.

Damn I guess I missed my opportunity to sit with the Away supporters. If anyone else is looking to go and wants to grab a few seats together, let me know. Im a NYCFC fan who lives in Orlando. I've been to every game so far.