Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Following our home game against Quakes we travel to Vancouver. This one is just as important as any of our other remaining games. They're all must win at this point to even stand a chance at getting in.
Game Day is 09/26 Saturday Kickoff at 10:00 PM

Broadcast - YES, WQBU

This is the match I fear most.
First things first: San Jose
This.

If we get three vs San Jose and then three vs Vancouver I think we make the playoffs. 4 out of 6 and I'm saying there's a chance. Fewer than four, I think our light is fading.

Reactions: JayH
If we win this game. I believe we will get into the playoffs. (If we also beat SJ today though).

the numbers say we can lose once and still not be totally doomed. this is the toughest match we have by far, and it's at 10pm new york time. vancouver is also still caring a lot in their hunt for the shield. yikes.

Question: Due to yellow card suspensions, who will miss the next game???

Montreal keeps on winning. Good for them. They are taking care of business at home - where we couldn't all season. Those Philly and Chicago games are now coming back to haunt us. #KreisOut

Presumably Angelino comes in for Wingert and we hopefully finally find a way to meld his superior talent with the better tactics and stability that we've seen over the past few matches.

If Allen cannot go, who is on he right? Is Brovksy healthy? Haven't heard anything about him in months.

If Iraola goes, it is a very interesting situation since we are back to the back line that was a bit of a disaster but hopefully with some insight about how best to play tactically. Vancouver is very fast on the break. We need to play with the true holding mid and with the fullbacks being selective about going forward.

Last edited:
He's healthy but probably not match fit. I saw him on Wednesday. He's been out taking care of his newborn.

I don't mean to sound like a dick because Jeb is a good guy, but is there something wrong with the baby? Athletes have kids all the time and they will occasionally miss a game, but not a couple months like him.

Coffee instead of beer for this one.
HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!

Laughing-GIF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.