Best NYCFC news site

Post-Kyle

Registered
Jun 30, 2015
Astoria
Hi gang,

What websites do you all use to stay updated on the inner workings of NYCFC? I'm looking for something that can ideally be followed via an RSS reader.

I don't post here much but I do try to check out the threads every so often and I was hoping you all might have some recommendations for me.

I predominantly use Feedly to follow favorite websites and news but I've had a hard time finding a source for NYCFC that provides what I'm looking for. Empire of Soccer does a great job of covering the games and officially sourced news, but I'm looking to stay up on rumors and what the general fanbase is talking about (as an Evertonian, ToffeeWeb does an outstanding job of this).

I find that Hudson River Blues features too many opinion pieces, ESPN FC doesn't post enough, and the NYCFC website is just press releases.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks gang!

I mostly rely on twitter and this forum.

Reactions: Goodfella
I think we all love the NYCFCfan NYCFCfan site. I forget the name since i follow on twtter, but I am sure he will weigh in. he has the most up to date rumors, way sooner than anyone else.
Cheers, I always appreciate the shout. Post-Kyle Post-Kyle NYCFC Nation is news, rumors, stats and other relevant team news. We try to keep opinion pieces to a once every month or two basis.

We're actually in the process of switching over to a dope new website so I'd encourage that be bookmarked going forward. (It's a work in progress)

http://thenycfcnation.com/

The old one was just a makeshift sportsblog site. Eventually the plan is to migrate all the old stuff to the new site, but as you can imagine that takes time, but if you want to go through some of those older posts here is the link:

http://thenycfcnation.sportsblog.com/

I'm on twitter and the forums all the time so feel free to ask a question wherever, I'm usually pretty quick to get back to people (unless it's a weekend).

We're actually in the process of switching over to a dope new website so I'd encourage that be bookmarked going forward. (It's a work in progress)

http://thenycfcnation.com/
Decoys:

about-us-headshot-1-square.jpg

Regan McCook

Founder & CEO

Include a short bio with an interesting fact about the person.

about-us-headshot-2-square.jpg

Eric Teagan
Vice President

about-us-headshot-3-square.jpg

Timothy Barrett
CFO

Decoys:

Regan McCook

Founder & CEO

Eric Teagan
Vice President

Timothy Barrett
CFO

So that's how he does it.

Reactions: JayH
Decoys:

Regan McCook

Founder & CEO

Eric Teagan
Vice President

Timothy Barrett
CFO

lol, those are the stock images and default texts for the site (I assume). Like I said, it's very much a work in progress :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan and JayH
Hi gang,

What websites do you all use to stay updated on the inner workings of NYCFC? I'm looking for something that can ideally be followed via an RSS reader.

I don't post here much but I do try to check out the threads every so often and I was hoping you all might have some recommendations for me.

I predominantly use Feedly to follow favorite websites and news but I've had a hard time finding a source for NYCFC that provides what I'm looking for. Empire of Soccer does a great job of covering the games and officially sourced news, but I'm looking to stay up on rumors and what the general fanbase is talking about (as an Evertonian, ToffeeWeb does an outstanding job of this).

I find that Hudson River Blues features too many opinion pieces, ESPN FC doesn't post enough, and the NYCFC website is just press releases.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks gang!

Here. Let this site be your RSS feed for you:

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/World+Football/MLS/New+York+City+FC

Admittedly it doesn't carry many blogs, so you may want to independently follow some of the other sites listed above, and you will occasionally get stories that seem unrelated to the club, because the keywords the site automatically scans for have picked something else up. But if what you want is all the relevant news stories, within minutes of them breaking, then this is your site.

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the feedback. And sorry to the moderator who had to move this thread--my bad!