Blue City Radio Mailbag

BlueCityRadio

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 25, 2014
www.bluecityradio.com
In case you didn't know, Blue City Radio is a podcast offering news, opinion and insights to all things NYCFC. We release a new episode weekly on Wednesdays. Our tag line is "Your City, Your Team, Your Voice". We want you to be a part of what we do. If you ever have questions send us an email at BlueCityRadio@gmail.com. We will do whatever we can to respond to your comments.

Thanks for listening and thanks for your support. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mike, Jon and Chris

Loved hearing Ian Joy on the podcast. You guys are doing a great job. It's nice to hear some educated conversation on my new club wherever I go.

Question: It is clear the team is just trying to get results, while they learn to play the way Kreis wants them to. If there are any additions the club needs to make this season in order to get to that level, what types of signings should we expect? Could NYCFC sign a fullback as a DP? or should we expect that last slot to be more of a Defensive Midfield role?

Reactions: thesauerchise
Thanks for the kind words. Couple ways they could go with the last DP. We can definitely discuss that on this weeks pod. Definitely have some thoughts on what is missing.
Just downloaded all the podcasts and listened to the first one last night. Very good! Have it set for auto download now. Going to be nice having NYCFC/MLS only podcasts!!! Keep up the good work!

Here's a question: we saw what impact the international weeks have on this team.

Will this get worse in the future? Villa might make a return for Spain, Mix will likely get called to the USMNT for the Gold Cup. Shelton and Nemec will play internationally as well.

What happens when half of our starting squad is away? Will Kreis or MLS step in?

Reactions: BlueCityRadio
Here's a question: we saw what impact the international weeks have on this team.

Will this get worse in the future? Villa might make a return for Spain, Mix will likely get called to the USMNT for the Gold Cup. Shelton and Nemec will play internationally as well.

What happens when half of our starting squad is away? Will Kreis or MLS step in?
If half of our starting squad goes on int'l duty, we will know Klinsmann has really lost it.

Great work on the podcast! I have caught up on my listening and can't wait for the next episode.

Question: I know neither of you are named Jason Kreis, but what are your thoughts on Poku and Watson-Siriboe being more involved moving forward? It's only one game, but both made their presence on the pitch against SKC.

Love this podcast. Any chance you can do two episodes per week? A short one earlier in the week recapping, then maybe a later one previewing next week? Hard to wait all week to listen :)
That is a possibility. The hardest part is scheduling. That's why we landed on the one show, because for the most part, we were able to commit to the one day and keep it steady.

But I talked to the guys already and we are considering it. Thanks for the support.

That is a possibility. The hardest part is scheduling. That's why we landed on the one show, because for the most part, we were able to commit to the one day and keep it steady.

But I talked to the guys already and we are considering it. Thanks for the support.

I'd rather you keep it to one, the quality is great and it'd be a shame to spread yourself too thin too soon.

Thanks for the show, it's been great so far, looking forward to a whole season worth

Reactions: thesauerchise
When is the next round of questions due to you for the next pod?