Buying Tickets In Other Countries

Your point was west ham one of the most famous teams in Britain were unknown and everybody had heard of new York city fc .
As the great Karl pilkington would say "I call bullshit"
Im talking US here. The general public doesnt know what West Ham is (the location and team). The general public here know what New York City (more the location than the team). However, because New York City is seen as a cultural orgy powerhouse to the rest of the US, that will change, and NYCFC will be more noteable.

I'm trying to get tickets for the Bayern home opener, only way is viagogo and the charges are that of how men get away with rape

I'm trying to get tickets for the Bayern home opener
Surely, out of all the possible expressions for having those tickets be expensive you might have been able to find a different one, no?

Generally in britain you'll either have a season ticket or you'll have to go to the ticket office before matchday/order online from the club website. Sometimes if they are struggling to sell then they will do pay at the gate, but it is very rare at top English and Scottish clubs.

Reactions: CP_Scouse
Generally in britain you'll either have a season ticket or you'll have to go to the ticket office before matchday/order online from the club website. Sometimes if they are struggling to sell then they will do pay at the gate, but it is very rare at top English and Scottish clubs.
didnt it used to be pay at the gate when standing was still allowed?

Surely, out of all the possible expressions for having those tickets be expensive you might have been able to find a different one, no?

From 70€ to 225 to sit in the parking lot.... That's between rape and incest... Unless it's a nice thing to do

From 70€ to 225 to sit in the parking lot.... That's between rape and incest... Unless it's a nice thing to do
How do you think saying something like that is anywhere even close to appropriate? Not even if you're "just kidding."

How do you think saying something like that is anywhere even close to appropriate? Not even if you're "just kidding."

im not kidding, rape is rape. it happens in many different ways. and im a victim. we've all been price raped before.

im not advocating anyone to rape a woman, am i? no.