New York, NY
Semifinals, Leg 2
New York City FC vs. Seattle Sounders FC
Wednesday, April 13 9 PM ET
Red Bull Arena
FS1

Seattle lead 3-1 on aggregate after Leg 1

Last edited:
Enough screwing around…this is going to be at RBA, right?

(and yes I know that a match between two MLS teams that would be perfectly fine playing in YS or Citi, to not have these stadiums approved is a joke…)

Enough screwing around…this is going to be at RBA, right?

(and yes I know that a match between two MLS teams that would be perfectly fine playing in YS or Citi, to not have these stadiums approved is a joke…)

neither YS or Citi would be available anyway. both teams are at home that week.

Reactions: canchon

bruh what.....i get it but man. i lose another regular season game that i can go to.

This sucks ass. Wednesday night 9 pm. Might make a liar out of me.

Was going to rent a box for the April 9th game. So I guess NYCFC is losing out on that money.

Glad we are playing at RBA and not at the Rentz. But 9 p.m.? Why?

It is going to suck trying to get home starting at 11 p.m.

Also, it makes me happy that MLS is doing us a favor by postponing that D.C. United match. Would they do the same if we make the final?

Reactions: moogoo
Guess I’ll be getting more bonus tokens for the DCU match

Reactions: JayH
If you take the PATH, you will be screwed if the game doesn't end at 11, plus you have to hope there is no issues with the line, or the bridge which sometimes causes massive delays at that time. I work in JC and my pre uber days getting back to the city via the path were nightmares experience.
Harrison WTC
11:20 PM11:22 PM11:31 PM11:35 PM11:38 PM11:42 PM
11:55 PM11:57 PM12:06 AM12:10 AM12:13 AM12:17 AM

Reactions: Kjbert
Also, it makes me happy that MLS is doing us a favor by postponing that D.C. United match. Would they do the same if we make the final?
Anyone know if Seattle also had a match scheduled that weekend? If they did, I kinda wish they had kept the sked as is. The issue with these (in my mind anyway) is when teams from different leagues play different schedules giving one an advantage over the other. (E.g., leg 2 at Comu.)

Front row midfield was cheaper than the nosebleed seats I bought for Hartford