Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Quarterfinals, Leg 2
Comunicaciones FC vs. New York City FC
Tuesday, March 15 8 PM ET
Estadio Doroteo Guamuch Flores (Guatemala City, GUA)
FS2, TUDN

NYCFC leads 3-1 on aggregate after Leg 1

MLSsoccer.com says the network is FS1. FOX Sports schedule says FS2. Spectrum guide says FS2.

club website also says FS1, but I assume they are just taking MLS info.

YoutubeTV guide has it on FS2, but when you click into the event, it says "on Fox Soccer, FS1, FS2" so maybe it depends on region?

Ronny also said there will be some rotation this game.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

to get salty like that at this point is wild. like bruh where you been past 20 years. its shocking when they dont do it in central america. i also do think they have prepped for this. even with NT's going there im sure they got their noise cancelling or ear plugs if not they stay in floors or rooms not close to the outside.

to get salty like that at this point is wild. like bruh where you been past 20 years. its shocking when they dont do it in central america. i also do think they have prepped for this. even with NT's going there im sure they got their noise cancelling or ear plugs if not they stay in floors or rooms not close to the outside.
Yes. This is the norm, not the exception. Fireworks, partying, singing, fire alarms, etc. Clubs and players are expecting this.

Yes. This is the norm, not the exception. Fireworks, partying, singing, fire alarms, etc. Clubs and players are expecting this.

for central america? yes every time US or Mexico goes to these countries the same thing happens in WCQ. should it happen? no but authorities and confederations dont do anything about it.

edit: yes they need to be prepared, cant be naive about it.

Reactions: JayH and SoupInNYC
The only two things I am going to try to remember after this game is that we made it through and that their stretcher medics for some reason wore helmets. On to the semis.
South american stretcher dudes are always hilarious to watch!

Also, for the record, I am NOT the new Adam, because we WON. Blame your butt clenching on something else... like scheduling so many games so close together, idk.