Crew Postmatch

Lovelydovely is all I can say.

Johanssen is class. If he was our starting goalkeeper from the beginning we would of been top of the east, maybe top of the league. Someone needs to be prosecuted for this. Maybe we can get a special Trump prosecutor to look into this crime against us.

Awesome way to finish the regular season! What more need to be said about Frank?

Big thanks to northernburbs for the unexpected beer. All of a sudden I heard a guy calling my name out in my section and after a bit of confusion he found me - had no idea he was making good on a beer from friendly jest, so a big thanks to you sir!

Awesome way to finish the regular season! What more need to be said about Frank?

Big thanks to northernburbs for the unexpected beer. All of a sudden I heard a guy calling my name out in my section and after a bit of confusion he found me - had no idea he was making good on a beer from friendly jest, so a big thanks to you sir!
Hopefully he'll stay in that role as late game sub.

We looked so flat for the first 75 minutes.

Thankfully, games are 90 minutes. What an explosion.

COME ON NEW YORKKKKKK

Reactions: Kjbert
Do we have a goalie controversy?

#StartEirik
No controversy. Lurch is 50x better.

Bravo? Why the hell was he even there?

We need to play this shape. Been on the 3 man back for forever. It works for us.

Lurch is light years beyond Saunders. The whole team was more composed in the back. Too bad it's a pipe dream. That's why I was surprised PV gave him the start. He just called his whole year of decisions into question.

ETA: apologies to LionNYC for doubting Lurch for so long. I still doubt. But I'm certain that in this squad, he's the starter.

Last edited:
I think we missed Chanot. What a difference he made! Made it down for the game and I'm thrilled I went! Got a free poster and customized my Jersey! Both my girlfriend and I had an awesome time!
Nice what did she think of it all??

I think this was an experimental match for PV, hopefully he got what he wanted and has the proper system figured out for the playoffs.

Do we have official dates and times for our playoff games, opponent tba obviously?

Lampard --> Harrison = best British Invasion since '64.
It was great to get that goal. But not a chance in hell Lampard wanted to do anything other than shoot on that one. He had it taken off his foot when he was lining it up. Glad he got in and got forward. That was a big help in the attack. Should have come on for Bravo, who gave nothing either way.

Reactions: Gotham Gator
I think this was an experimental match for PV, hopefully he got what he wanted and has the proper system figured out for the playoffs.

Do we have official dates and times for our playoff games, opponent tba obviously?

LEG 1: Oct. 30 - TBD PM ET | ESPN or FS1 (Away)

LEG 2: Nov. 6 - TBD PM ET | ESPN or FS1 (Home - Yankee Stadium)

So we can play Toronto, DCU or Montreal depending on the knockout results. Gotta hope for Montreal I think.

Damn I really wish we could have gotten Philly, they suck!

Reactions: Kjbert
CLINCHED!

Missed second half since I was at work. Took a break for first half and man did we look like shit going forward.
Is it me or did things open up once Pirlo left the field?

#StartEirik
I can't even explain this !! Not that this is excuse but it's been a while since he saw his kids ! Idk this is just a guess of mine of what's on his? As I said on the box Nike needs to go back to it's drawing board for some other kind of cleat!! I swear since he put those Damn things on it's cursed him !! You think that with all that symbolism something would have kicked in !!! Obviously it hasn't !! I'm Very Disappointed ! BSLHA!

obviously happy that we get the bye. But FFS. Why why why does our team do this to us. Should have won last weekend. Should have crunched Crew in the first 10 minutes. So many more Should've, would've, could'ves. I'm on the train home Guinness in hand. Should've brought an opener. Would've have made the drinking experience easier. I suppose that the harder you work for things the more glorious the result. Slange!