Current Attendance Avg D1, D2, D3

One has to scroll really far down to find the Kosmos.

Not sure how accurate these #'s are, but I saw these on some college forum. Just more #'s to compare to.

NCAA Men's Soccer average home attendance leaders 2015:
#1.) UC Santa Barbara - 4,163
#2.) UConn - 3,666
#3.) Creighton - 3,499
#4.) Maryland - 3,480
#5.) Clemson - 2,895

no raul no one goes? i think they play home games sunday nights so no one goes but probably improve in summer due to weather and kids out of school.

The San Jose Quakes numbers are interesting as well...

High - 18,000
Low - 18,000
Average - 18,000

The San Jose Quakes numbers are interesting as well...

High - 18,000
Low - 18,000
Average - 18,000
Presumably all sell outs of the new stadium...

That's a club that has to be kicking itself for not building more capacity....
Ehh it was a calculated risk. They really didn't know how much they could fill. I used to go to games at Buckshaw that only had two or three thousand in he stands haha It's going to be easy for them to build out the fourth stand if they feel they could fill it. Having to sacrifice the LOBINA of course :/

Reactions: joe
Ehh it was a calculated risk. They really didn't know how much they could fill. I used to go to games at Buckshaw that only had two or three thousand in he stands haha It's going to be easy for them to build out the fourth stand if they feel they could fill it. Having to sacrifice the LOBINA of course :/
Oh definitely! And it's not like they ever had great attendance before, so why risk empty seats - just hope for their sake they have a plan to expand because they're definitely leaving $$ on the table each match.

Reactions: SFphoto
Oh definitely! And it's not like they ever had great attendance before, so why risk empty seats - just hope for their sake they have a plan to expand because they're definitely leaving $$ on the table each match.
For sure. Honestly, they could easily just sell 1k-2k standing room tickets and round out to 20k.

Reactions: Ulrich