Dallas Postmatch

tDkkLQI.jpg

It could have been worse. Yes, Mendoza screwed us at the end, but Dallas screwed up what should've been a really simple goal earlier too.

Reactions: Goodfella
The main point to take from this match is that Mena was an absolute shitshow. His performance tonight was worse than any Saunders performance ever. He is just so bad. The guy has some skills, but as a complete defender in the run of play, he is awful. Without Chanot, JH needs to be on the pitch, like it or not, Mena is just a shitty overall footballer and should simply be dropped. He is so shitty. He is not good. Get rid of his ass. Is it even possible to play as poorly as he did tonight? Was I being punk'd? Damn was he shitty.

Stiven Mendoza. If he were running a marathon, he would be winning by so much, but coming around the last turn he would get disorientated and start running the wrong way. If he were a pitcher throwing a perfect game, he would throw a wild-pitch to the last batter. If he was winning on the 18th hole facing an eagle put, he would somehow double bogie. If he was about to bowl a 300, he would throw his last shot down the wrong lane. The point i'm getting at....he can make some amazing moves but ALWAYS fucks up at the end.

Jack Harrison is good though.

I would take Ned Grabavoy back and play him at CB before i'd ever put Mena back on the pitch. It's official now, Mena is dogshit. Yes, he does have some great 1v1 skills....sometimes...but overall is such a shitty defender. JH should be the default CB until Chanot is back, don't even waste a spot in the 18 for Mena.

So since everyone is focusing on Mena, let me add don't sleep on Slosh.

Dude was literally gaurding row 2 on the Dallas missed opportunity. And that was one of many dumbass things he did, including gifting the first goal due to ... Being a shitty player, I guess.
Yea but Mena.......so bad.

Reactions: JayH
Kip Winger > Mena
Drunk Midas >Mena!

If we are ever in a spot in which we need a CB and Mena is the only option, just send Claudio into the batter's eye with a full kit and a contract and bring Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan onto the pitch!

Edit: Sorry for all of the focus on Mena's shitty ass performance. I'm going to assume that everyone got the point by now and we can start focusing on the rest of the match!

Like Pirlo was solid tonight, Villa ehhhh, Khiry nice, and Jack Harrison is dope.

Happy to take a point... With so many gifts we gave to Dallas, they didn't take many... Amazing...MLS has a long way to go...that's all I want to say.

Also, to all the people around section 234 who were screaming "puto" at the Dallas keeper, go fuck yourselves and get that bullshit out of our stadium.

Loudest 'Puto' to date in the second half after the goal. Lot of work to be done, it seems.