David Villa for go90

I had never heard of this app before last week. I was fortunate to get plugged into an event they held yesterday with David Villa and it's really cool. Let's see how long it takes them to get a deal with MLS though...

Are any of you using this app?
Interesting. No fees or subscriptions.... How do they make $$ ??? Too good to be true (what's in the fine print?)

I use GO90 all the time. It has Bein Sports which is great for the major La Liga, Serie A and League 1 games.

Reactions: CatNYC
Looks like you can use it on your phone with free data if you have verizon:

https://support.go90app.com/?la=yes&q=freebee#!article/go901100

Yep. I happened to get a win-win because my company phone is Verizon and I have unlimited data with Sprint. I watched two La Liga games yesterday and... GET THIS... Thursday Night Football!

edit: The context for my excitement is that I don't have cable. Cut the cord years ago and haven't really been able to watch prime time NFL unless I went to a bar or sat uncomfortably at my desk to view pixelated janky streams.

Last edited:
Man, I watched two live La Liga games today.

Yep. I happened to get a win-win because my company phone is Verizon and I have unlimited data with Sprint. I watched to La Liga games yesterday and... GET THIS... Thursday Night Football!

edit: The context for my excitement is that I don't have cable. Cut the cord years ago and haven't really been able to watch prime time NFL unless I went to a bar or sat uncomfortably at my desk to view pixelated janky streams.
Aren't most TNF games broadcast on CBS? I usually watch on NFLN, but thought they are on both channels.

Yes. But I don't even have a digital antenna. I have internet + Netflix + HBO Now. That's it.
I've been cable free for nearly 7 years now. Antenna + Hulu + Netflix + Amazon Prime + Mother in laws cable password = pretty much everything. I don't really watch things except for sports live.
Jets = antenna
Yankees/NYCFC = Fox Sports Go
Knicks = MSG Go

Other streaming options you might want to look into
Fox Soccer 2Go
Sling TV
FuboTV

Sling I believe is through Disk Network allows you to stream live tv.

Yes. But I don't even have a digital antenna. I have internet + Netflix + HBO Now. That's it.
I definitely recommend a digital antenna. You can pick one up for $20 on Amazon. I get all the regular channels in HD, works great with my Netflix and HBO.

I definitely recommend a digital antenna. You can pick one up for $20 on Amazon. I get all the regular channels in HD, works great with my Netflix and HBO.

I had one but, where I'm living now, the reception isn't very good. I'm basically in a valley. I checked TVFool and all that and the signals are just so weak for my area that I just decided it wasn't even worth a try.

Reactions: NYCFCfan