Drummers And Horn Players Report!! We Need Beats Not Just Words!!

MeraVidorra

Registered
Mar 2, 2015
My favorite thing about the supporter crew or barra of LDS Nueva York (Atletico Nacional - Colombia) is its non-stop music from the drummers and horn players. I know Yankee stadium only allows one drummer but infinite cowbells, guiras and guiros, and who is to say we can't get some brass to play in support in the marches and in the bars for away games? Musicians please step forward! We need to make beats to each of the chants.

W
My favorite thing about the supporter crew or barra of LDS Nueva York (Atletico Nacional - Colombia) is its non-stop music from the drummers and horn players. I know Yankee stadium only allows one drummer but infinite cowbells, guiras and guiros, and who is to say we can't get some brass to play in support in the marches and in the bars for away games? Musicians please step forward! We need to make beats to each of the chants.

Why is just one drummer allowed?

More singing, less noise.
I am not a fan of the din created by random folks banging and blowing on things.
This is just my opinion. If enough people feel strongly the other way then I won't stand in your way (but I will sing louder).

Yea let's please not bring in a bunch of drunks playing random instruments....it does not work well at all here in America....Americans have no rhythm!

Reactions: CP_Scouse