Enter Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.
The seats will be in Delta Sky360 Club.
Please reply ONLY ONCE multiple entries will be void.

Competition ends 03/01

:D I want in!!

Simply reply to this post and you will be entered to win a pair of tickets to the first ever home game!
If you've already retweeted on twitter you may enter here as well for a second entry!
If you haven't retweeted and followed us on twitter please do so and earn yourself another entry! @NYCFCForums.

Competition has been extended. Will have to determine wether or not our season is starting. I don't want to give these tickets away and the game not be played and the individual having to deal with the inconvenience of it all.
As soon as we are confirmed for kickoff the winner will be selected.
Give me those tickets now!.........please?

Competition has been extended. Will have to determine wether or not our season is starting. I don't want to give these tickets away and the game not be played and the individual having to deal with the inconvenience of it all.
As soon as we are confirmed for kickoff the winner will be selected.

Pretty pretty please!

Congrats on winning the competition.
Please contact me privately. Click my name and select start a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.