EPL 2022-2023

Davo15

Registered
May 20, 2014
Hamden CT
Didn't see one for this if there is sorry and feel free to merge.

Liverpool held by Fulham in a surprise early this morning.

Leeds USA off to a decent start hearing good things about Aaronson .

Spurs off to an impressive start after falling behind 1-0 won 4-1 hardly using any of their new summer signings.

Interesting day. Frustrating it’s almost entirely on Peacock. Strange decision to kick things off by keeping the product behind a curtain.

Reactions: moogoo
Interesting day. Frustrating it’s almost entirely on Peacock. Strange decision to kick things off by keeping the product behind a curtain.

yea. i woke up early thinking to catch some games and find out they're nearly all on peacock. very annoying indeed. sadly, i don't care enough to pay for yet another subscription.

crazy to me that tim ream is fulham's captain. i've never rated him very highly as a defender. *shrug*

and seeing fulham's field just makes me angry at all the YS field haters. lol.

NBC had the women's British Open event this weekend, so that's why. You'd think the Prem does better numbers than golf, but ... eh, who knows.

NBC overstocked games on Peacock to tempt people to pay 4.99 for the excitement of the first weekend. There will still be games on Peacock moving forward, but there will be a greater percentage on NBC/USA.

The city game didn't really excite me overall but nice start to Haaland's EPL career. Ridiculously following the charity shield some of the knee Jerk Brits were questioning if he could cut it there.

NBC overstocked games on Peacock to tempt people to pay 4.99 for the excitement of the first weekend. There will still be games on Peacock moving forward, but there will be a greater percentage on NBC/USA.
They did it last year too. Expect it for the first few weeks. After that they usually have 1 game from each time slot on a NBC channel like USA.

The city game didn't really excite me overall but nice start to Haaland's EPL career. Ridiculously following the charity shield some of the knee Jerk Brits were questioning if he could cut it there.

I think that had a lot to do with Pep not wanting to show his hand. We were very flat the entire game and never really got into it. Then again we played right into Liverpools gameplan. They switched play to their wingers since our FB’s we’re playing so far up and tucked in. Will be interesting to see how City adjusts tactically cause it didn’t work against them there and won’t next time we play.

I think that had a lot to do with Pep not wanting to show his hand. We were very flat the entire game and never really got into it. Then again we played right into Liverpools gameplan. They switched play to their wingers since our FB’s we’re playing so far up and tucked in. Will be interesting to see how City adjusts tactically cause it didn’t work against them there and won’t next time we play.

So you don't think the league's already won with Pool two points back ?:D

So you don't think the league's already won with Pool two points back ?:D
It’s a long year. I think City can be better than they were today. Personally I don’t like Jack or Walker. I think Alvarez will replace Jack sooner than later. We need a winter signing at LB and Cancelo at RB.

It’s a long year. I think City can be better than they were today. Personally I don’t like Jack or Walker. I think Alvarez will replace Jack sooner than later. We need a winter signing at LB and Cancelo at RB.

i'll never know why pep signed greilish. he's pretty useless. gets the ball. holds it. maybe he beats a defender 1v1 and then puts off a shot or a cross, but otherwise, just passes it back. he has not improved from his villa days and gives nothing to the city side except added calf muscle.

i'll never know why pep signed greilish. he's pretty useless. gets the ball. holds it. maybe he beats a defender 1v1 and then puts off a shot or a cross, but otherwise, just passes it back. he has not improved from his villa days and gives nothing to the city side except added calf muscle.
Agreed. I thought him and walker were flat. Then the Official City site posts a story citing pep praising them. Clearly over my head whatever it is that they’re doing right.