Ex-nycfc Players Alumni Thread

He's had flashes but he is increasingly a Freddy Adu. High earlier expectations low adult results. Ironically now Adu's teammate in Tampa.

agreed. Feel free to add your own. Where is Fitzgerald? Dunn? Did Williams sign with TFC?

Akira Fitzgerald has been playing with the Carolina Railhawks again. He has started at least their last 6 games: (i) 3-1 W vs. Minnesota Utd., (ii) 1-1 D vs. Fort Lauderdale, (iii) 1-2 L vs. Indy Eleven, (iv) 3-2 W vs. San Antonio, (v) 1-2 L vs. Ottawa, and (vi) 1-1 D vs. Tampa Bay.

Is that the guy we did a nudge-nudge-wink-wink trade with Vancouver before the season started? sheeeesh.

Reactions: Kjbert
Is that the guy we did a nudge-nudge-wink-wink trade with Vancouver before the season started? sheeeesh.

remind me the details of that trade? what did we give up or gain? i just remember disregarding it completely.

remind me the details of that trade? what did we give up or gain? i just remember disregarding it completely.
I looked quick to refresh my memory also but I think what happened there was a transfer freeze before the expansion draft. So Vancouver wanted to trade him instead of losing him for nothing. So they traded with us for basically nothing and in exchange we sent him to Tigres and split a portion of the transfer fee.

I looked quick to refresh my memory also but I think what happened there was a transfer freeze before the expansion draft. So Vancouver wanted to trade him instead of losing him for nothing. So they traded with us for basically nothing and in exchange we sent him to Tigres and split a portion of the transfer fee.

lol i was right to not remember it correctly. nothing happened. I thought a draft pick was involved but guess not.

Reactions: Gene and SayWhat44
Ryan Meara's loan has expired he is no longer a member of NYCFC and will rejoin NJRB this offseason. Below is a list of his accomplishments for the club.

HonoredInferiorHorseshoebat.gif

Ryan Meara's loan has expired he is no longer a member of NYCFC and will rejoin NJRB this offseason. Below is a list of his accomplishments for the club.

HonoredInferiorHorseshoebat.gif
I remember watching this on an ipad mid-poker tournament at the same moment my aces were getting cracked. Probably a sign of some sort.

Reactions: Kjbert