Forum meet-up at Billy's 11/6

Taurus

Starting XI
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Oct 8, 2015
Live on Long Island work in the CITY
I'll try this once and see if it works. Perhaps it can become a standing event? :)

As it was brought up yesterday in the Stadium thread why don't we make it happen? How about a bunch of us try and get together for a pre-match drink. I'll be attending the match with a friend who may or may not go to Billy's as well.

I suggest a time of 4:30? Gates open at 5pm. Reply to this thread if you're definitely in. To make it worth all our while, I suggest we need 5 definites to confirm. I'll start as number 1.

All are welcome of course.

Last edited:
I will try to drop in but I can't guarantee it. I'm usually pulled in a few different directions on game days.

Reactions: Taurus
Big fan of the idea and I will definitely make an effort next season to orchestrate on here. Sunday may be my one-off time that I may not be able to meet up before as I need to get into the stadium early. If I do happen to make it up at 430 I will definitely try to stop by first (but it will be tough).

Reactions: Taurus
I'd love to. But I'm bringing my dad on Sunday. Think of that dad from the Goldbergs and just multiply it by 10x. I'll be lucky to convince him to leave the house so we show up 10 minutes early. And probably because I convince him it's a great way to beat traffic. (This was the man who made us drive home in the 3rd quarter of the Monday night miracle) But hey, family. Right?

I'd love to. But I'm bringing my dad on Sunday. Think of that dad from the Goldbergs and just multiply it by 10x. I'll be lucky to convince him to leave the house so we show up 10 minutes early. And probably because I convince him it's a great way to beat traffic. (This was the man who made us drive home in the 3rd quarter of the Monday night miracle) But hey, family. Right?
We will let you know how the PKs turn out.

Well then, we can start with 3. Taurus Taurus, NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan and R roxfontaine .

If you're able to show up from Florida, then that's really saying something....o_O

Again, all are welcome
Hey guys - just wanted to add a footnote that while it may not be evident from some of the occasional threads that have popped up throughout the season, there really has been some great real-life hanging amongst Forums' members. Some of it just happens to be more spontaneous or random, but many a beer has been shared. Next season, we can figure out a way to use the site to coordinate better (I can help with that).