LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
Reactions: Schwallacus
needed that natural RW position player. Lets hope he can help right away, although i think ronny will also have the player adjust and come in as sub at first.

It would great fun if he came off the bench to score against Philadelphia for the win and then he took off his jersey and gave it to Jim Curtain.

if anything Talles should do it, since his comment was about talles in the playoff game.

Reactions: moogoo
The interesting question here is whether he eventually slots in as a starter at RW due to his left footedness. If so, then what about our two current starting wingers, Talles Mango and Santi R. Hard to see either of those guys going to the bench.

The interesting question here is whether he eventually slots in as a starter at RW due to his left footedness. If so, then what about our two current starting wingers, Talles Mango and Santi R. Hard to see either of those guys going to the bench.

Perhaps better to be moved to the roster thread, but I think Talles is a solid starter at this point unless he regresses terribly.

I think this kid will likely slot in as backup for this entire season (unless he somehow becomes a monster and performs at MVP level right off the bat). Otherwise, he'll start when either Talles, Santi, or Maxi need a break.

Looks promising. He just got promoted from their U20, and at age 20 was already getting 20% of available minutes in the Brazilian 1st division. Also, Corinthians is a big big club, that has won both the Paulista and the National title several times in the last decade.

I'd guess that it will be a rotation up until Taty leaves, then assuming Pereira has settled in at that point Talles moves to the middle with Santi and Pereira on the wings.

Wonder what the attendance is? Stands look pretty empty. Such a bizarre league/world.

Wonder what the attendance is? Stands look pretty empty. Such a bizarre league/world.

its rarely full or even like 80% full. i think in their derby its close or maybe a AFC champions league game in later stages but thats it.