Greetings From Albany!!!

Albany_NYCFC

Upstate is Blue Too!
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 21, 2015
Albany, NY
Hello all! Purchased season tickets for my son (attending Oswego St.) and I and after attending the home opener we are glad we did! Fortunately he was home on spring break so he could catch the opener. It's just under a 3 hr trip by car/train but we figure we will be attending 13-14 of the games ourselves. Both been bitten by the soccer bug the last 3 years (EPL, Liverpool fans) and wanted to get in the ground floor of this great organization. Season tix in section 214A row 7. Looking forward to the 28th!!!!

Hello all! Purchased season tickets for my son (attending Oswego St.) and I and after attending the home opener we are glad we did! Fortunately he was home on spring break so he could catch the opener. It's just under a 3 hr trip by car/train but we figure we will be attending 13-14 of the games ourselves. Both been bitten by the soccer bug the last 3 years (EPL, Liverpool fans) and wanted to get in the ground floor of this great organization. Season tix in section 214A row 7. Looking forward to the 28th!!!!

Welcome.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC