Guess The Attendance 2016 - NYCFC vs. Chicago (April 10)

Congratulations to dannd23 dannd23 for winning this week's Guess the Attendance. Your selection of 22,789 was 141 seats away from the announced attendance of 22,930.

Disappointing turnout from the fans tonight.

Reactions: dannd23
Congratulations to dannd23 dannd23 for winning this week's Guess the Attendance. Your selection of 22,789 was 141 seats away from the announced attendance of 22,930.

Disappointing turnout from the fans tonight.

Can't say it wasn't expected. Late Sunday night game + unseasonably cold weather = low turnout. Instead of being disappointed at the fans that didn't show up, I want to commend all the ones who did.

Can't say it wasn't expected. Late Sunday night game + unseasonably cold weather = low turnout. Instead of being disappointed at the fans that didn't show up, I want to commend all the ones who did.

Exactly. There were far less than 23K people in the building - should give thanks to everyone who huddled in the cold and watched that slop for 90 minutes. Awful time (who the hell wants to go to a game at 7 PM on a Sunday?) and the weather didn't help. Next weekend it's going to be something like 65-70 degrees. That's spring in NY.

We've been really, really unlucky with weather for these games. I thought the crowd was still pretty good for the lower numbers. Chicken Bucket chant was loud, coherent. Once we're consistently in the 60s and 70s, we'll be averaging well over 25k the rest of the season.

Reactions: Goodfella
Chicken Bucket chant was loud, coherent.
While I totally love the Chicken Bucket chant, and it was indeed loud (as always), I'm not sure I'd ever call a chant that consists solely of "chick-en buck-et" to really be all that coherent.

Reactions: Paul