Guess The Attendance 2016 - NYCFC vs. New England (March 26)

You're right. My mistake. The house takes the victory. Sorry Nytech13 for the incorrect posting of your victory. You would have been the closest per last year's rules.

What are the rules now? I feel bad to announce a winner then take the prize away, LionNYC LionNYC are you related to Steve Harvey, who announced the wrong Miss Universe this past year. :oops:

Reactions: mgarbowski and Paul
What are the rules now? I feel bad to announce a winner then take the prize away, LionNYC LionNYC are you related to Steve Harvey, who announced the wrong Miss Universe this past year. :oops:

We're going by The Price is Right rules which means closest to the actual attendance without going over. I apologize to both Nytech13 for mistakenly giving him the prize before realizing his score was over. And I apologize to S sbrylski for not announcing him as the true winner. But it's all on the forums people and S sbrylski did guess 22,051 for a difference of 1,374 compared to the actual attendee of 23,425. S sbrylski is the winner of the 3rd home match.

Thank you to ferrarinycfc. I will no longer post the winner the day of the match due to heatstroke and disappointment with our club leading to improper tabulation.

I think this is wrong... I guessed 24,315 and the actual was 23,425 that's a difference of 890 people far less than 1,374 difference from the other answer.

I think this is wrong... I guessed 24,315 and the actual was 23,425 that's a difference of 890 people far less than 1,374 difference from the other answer.
This whole thing is just becoming far too scandal ridden. Somebody must be getting paid off. I call for a full investigation.

Man, in the shade it's been really chilly this year. Folks in the sun are in t-shirts and we in the shade shiver. Not ideal for attendance.
I purposely got seats in the shade this year and I think I'll be very happy I did in August (or for the first rain game). Easy enough to bundle up now but when it's 93° at the stadium shade will be welcome. It was rough in the 237 bleachers last summer at times.

Reactions: Goodfella
I officially got sunburn in the GA yesterday, so anyone with Scots/Irish blood don't forget to layer on the sunscreen...

Same here on both the sunburn yesterday and the Scots/Irish blood. Haha

Reactions: Jock
If the sun is shining....
Well you're right. When you have fair skin and expose yourself to the sun you should follow the same rules as handling a gun: always assume it's loaded and can kill whatever it's pointed at. But you also learn some rules which include the fact that sun low in the sky can't cause as much trouble as sun high in the sky no matter the temp. So noon day sun in late June is deadly even if it is 55º, and 4:00 pm sun in March is much less of a danger even at 75º. And clouds don't matter nearly as much as you would think. The burn I got Sunday was well within my tolerance, with zero pain even if pinched, but it was pinker than I expected.

2000px-Burn_Notice_logo.svg.png

Reactions: mgarbowski

It's closest without going over.

I win bragging rights, right? Suck it, y'all. #Pessimism is the #best-imism.