Guess The Attendance 2021 - NYCFC vs. Orlando (July 25)

LionNYC

Registered
Staff member
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
New York, NY
The attendance for this match is anyone's guess...

The Price is Right rules, as always, closest to the actual attendance as reported on MLSsoccer.com without going over. Guesses must be posted before gates open the day of the match (i.e. 4:30 PM ET). Should the attendance not be reported to a specific number, there will be no winner.

Well I'm a little disappointed I didn't win as I felt for sure I was a shoe-in, but on the other hand I'm happy there were more than I thought. On the other other hand I've never won this in all these years so you can all completely ignore me, at least in this thread LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: Shwafta
13,503 reported. Winner.

I know tickets weren't put on sale until only about a week ago, but this is really disappointing. And I know a lot of fans are frustrated with them, but this is a really good team and fans should want to come see this team play. Hopefully it improves, because this is really bad.

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta
I know tickets weren't put on sale until only about a week ago, but this is really disappointing. And I know a lot of fans are frustrated with them, but this is a really good team and fans should want to come see this team play. Hopefully it improves, because this is really bad.
I wonder how much of this is covid related, how much of it is tickets going on sale last week, and how much of it is people just not caring/wanting to go see the team anymore.

Reactions: LionNYC and 413Blue
I wonder how much of this is covid related, how much of it is tickets going on sale last week, and how much of it is people just not caring/wanting to go see the team anymore.

i think a lot of it is still covid related. while we are at full capacity again, the fact is covid is still a thing and delta variant is climbing. a lot of people go with kids and kids aren't vaccinated. I'm sure many choose not to take the risk for their kids and/or themselves and that will reduce numbers a good bit.

I am sure it is all of the above. Personally, I wish they would have kept it to only vaccinated people (and their kids) at the games. That would have made me much more comfortable going.

Reactions: Shwafta