Header Links.

413Blue

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 23, 2014
MA
Not sure if this is known, and it's not any more than a minor nuisance so it's no big issue but....

When i'm using the light blue forum design, which is my preferred style, the top header links "XenForo" and "Home" take me to the dark blue forum design page and logs me out. I can click on the "Forums" link which will take me back to the right page still logged in, but I always forget this and click on the "XenForo" link and then have to back up. I'm pretty sure this has only been happening recently as I used to always just click the image.

Not sure if this is known, and it's not any more than a minor nuisance so it's no big issue but....

When i'm using the light blue forum design, which is my preferred style, the top header links "XenForo" and "Home" take me to the dark blue forum design page and logs me out. I can click on the "Forums" link which will take me back to the right page still logged in, but I always forget this and click on the "XenForo" link and then have to back up. I'm pretty sure this has only been happening recently as I used to always just click the image.

Hmm I didn't even think that template was active to be honest as it's the default style for the software. As I have very little technical knowledge I can only suggest using the Social one and select stay logged in.