Hearts Of Oak Match Viewing Party And Bbq @ Yankee Bar And Grill Friday 10/2 - All Are Invited!

einwindir

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 19, 2014
Queens, NY
• Friday Night Match Viewing Party •

We have 20 (+/- 1 or 2) confirmed, and we need more.

Knowing that, it's time to divulge some details. Maybe this is the carrot some of you will need to join us, or maybe it will help get a friend or two of yours on board.

(We'll be opening up these details to the public as well. This deal/price is dependent on us getting 60 people to party.)

When: 5:30-9:30pm on Friday

Details: $30 per person. ALL YOU CAN EAT AND DRINK FOR 4 FUCKING HOURS.

Food will be "BBQ Style". Something like burgers, dogs, shish kabobs, macaroni & potato salad etc.

If (WHEN ) we get all three points and the party continues, all drinks will be $5 for the rest of the night.

There will also be NYCFC bar memorabilia raffled, along with 50/50 and other games/prizes.

Additionally, I've invited the NYCFC staff (that won't be attending the match in DC).

Please keep in mind that if we don't hit 60 people, the party plans will change. Fuck that shit, though. Let's pack the ole Yank BaG!

A special thanks goes out to Tracey, Nick, and the entire YB&G staff. They are looking at this as a "HoO Appreciation Night", and quite honestly they've blown me away this year with their love and hospitality.

Let's gooooo!!!! ‪#‎FOYNNYC‬

If you plan on making it out, please confirm in our event
https://www.facebook.com/events/915...wsfeed_story_type=regular&action_history=null

http://yankeebarandgrill.net/
844 River Ave, Bronx, NY 10451
(347) 270-5410

Nah, it's understandable given the circumstances. Just make sure you bring some tar and feathers to the New England pregame so that you can be publicly shamed properly.

Reactions: LostAnvil
C'mon! Pigeons are so New York. I definitely want to be known as the Pigeons. We can even call the Supporter Section
The Pigeon Roost
pigeonwaste01.jpg

Reactions: LostAnvil
• Friday Night Match Viewing Party •
We have 20 (+/- 1 or 2) confirmed, and we need more.
Knowing that, it's time to divulge some details. Maybe this is the carrot some of you will need to join us, or maybe it will help get a friend or two of yours on board.
When: 5:30-9:30pm on Friday

http://yankeebarandgrill.net/
844 River Ave, Bronx, NY 10451
(347) 270-5410

Let me start with the bad news -Wish you had stated above info sooner because I invited 2 friends. Now the bad news is that those 2 friends will not come because , I just realized I have lost my cell phone and have no way to contact them with the above address. so there you have a minus two that will not attend anymore. I had promised them that I would text them the info tonight
The good news , I will be there with my charming presence and plan to eat a lot!!! H:)ey got to get my $30 worth.

Last edited:
I got once of those recorded messages from Con Edison. to have candles, etc, etc...
Is best to stay at home sweet home, with a warm sweet smelling of roses blanket and listen to the game with a small transistor radio, nearby to hear the game. Its not guarantee that there may be electricity...just in case. Remember Sandy?