Hello From England

Shane1988

Registered
Mar 8, 2016
Manchester, England
Hi Everyone

I'm Shane, I'm 27 and from Manchester, England.

I'm a big football/soccer fan and also follow a bit of the gridiron in the States, been getting into the MLS more and more since Beckham played for LA and with the European Leagues generally declining in excitement, I would say the MLS is my 2nd League I watch the most after the Premier League these days

However I'm not a Blue, I'm a Red, I was born a United fan and will die as one, if that cause to much tension as the City links with Man City and NYCFC then I apologies and will refrain from using this forum

I've started following NYCFC since the concept of the club forming and with them signing one of my favourite non United players Mr David Villa, I adopted NYCFC as my 2nd team (or everyone foreign team they call it)

My favorites players are Villa, Mix and Saunders (underrated)

Have a long term ambition to visit New York and take a game in with the missus, currently saving up for the new away shirt, can't bring myself to buy the home shirt because of the colours (Man City) shame as I like the shirt but I wasn't keen on last season away shirt

Any questions and anything, feel free to post? Who everyones favourite team/player/ sport? etc....

Hope to have some laughs along the way

Welcome! You can support any team you like in EPL as long as you're Blue in NYC!

Reactions: Gene
Goodfella is right. Fans of all non-MLS teams are welcome here. There certainly are those who can't stand United here but we have some other United fans here as well and those parties focus on NYC and get along fine.
Welcome!

Reactions: Gene and Goodfella